Sunday, September 17, 2006

Same Day..

Today is the same day with days before.. I come here, sitting in front of this computer again.. Watching this stupid monitor and never know what to do.. Same day with days before where the same choice and same problem facing to me.. It's been one year I've been an idleness.. And know the same day with days before that so many job offering to me.. But the same day with days before.. All this fuckin' job gonna lost.. But i hope this day is not the same days before.. i hope one of this job gonna success with me.. but as a consequence maybe i will not surf this world again.. because if i take this job I'll be going to somewhere place and maybe this place has not any connection with internet.. To shame.. Because now i fall in love with this world.. It's like my home.. Because i feel like no home.. I've move and move from one place to other.. maybe it's my fate.. but maybe not, i never believe in fate.. Ok now.. last few days I've read a book.. Written on this book an evil circle

"Death give birth to tears, tears give birth to anger, when anger turn it self to rancour it's open to war.. war give birth to sorrow, sorrow give birth to strength, strength give birth to revenge and revenge give birth to death again."

And also written on this book

"You can't change the past, but you can face it, by facing it maybe you can find out where you are from and where you want to go or maybe where you belong."

You don't know why i tell you this right? I juz wanna tell u some words for ur better life, that's it.. Doesn't mean anything.. maybe this words could help your life, maybe not.. And i really don't care about that.. But i really mean this life is suck.. Why? don't you think this life is full of misery? You never know what will happen to you.. Some people call this is fate.. Some other kind of bullshit, our life should be controlled by us.. not the fate, why did God created us juz to follow His fate? And i tell you, there is no God.. I never believed God but i trust God exist, juz maybe we are not talking about the same God.. God is Evil to me and Evil is God to me. You can see both of them every where, included in you, me and another people. Ignore what i have written on this page, juz get the point what you can accept, I'm a lil' bit stress today and i don't know what i should write.

No comments: